 General / 46460
  Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article

(...) DOH!!!! Why does everything have to be made in China. Wait a minute, I know for sure I have bought a Lego set and it said assembled in China, pieces made in Switzerland (yes, it was a real Lego set). I'll try to find the box and tell you which (...) (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: KKK described latest restructuring as "last chance" for Lego in FT article

(...) You got a LEGO said that was already ASSEMBLED? Boy, that must have been a set from 1998 or 1999, at the hight of Juniorization; a one-piece LEGO set. /\/\ark "sorry, couldn't resist" de Kock (21 years ago, 18-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)