 General / 46423
Re: More opinions needed - possible future Legends
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 18 Mar 2004 00:07:45 GMT

In lugnet.lego, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.lego, Ronald Borchert wrote:

I think, the survey is nonsense.
LEGO cannot produce any more legends, because the colors needed are no
more available.

I think to say that they cannot do it may not be a universally held
opinion. I think the color change was misguided and may well backfire
on them but it's not preventing them from re-releasing sets. Even
Classic Space could be rereleased in the new light gray rather than
the old. I'd rather it wasn't but it could be.

On the bright blue side, at least you'd be able to tell the old from the new.

--
Tony Hafner
www.hafhead.com