 General / 46307
  Re: PaB Parts

(...) Um, they're transred, the bomber is black, you have them. Seems like reason enough to me. Did you mean 'for evil reason'? ;-) Peace and reasoning, Professor Whateverly (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

  RE: PaB Parts

Since the Lego Store opened up only 55 miles away, I visit as often as I can. The Bomber was a Christmas gift and I haven't ravaged the set for parts (yet) when I got a PaB cup of 4x8 plates, there was a lot of air in the cup, so I grabbed and (...) (21 years ago, 15-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)