 General / 46271
Re: What is this thing??????
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 2004 03:59:56 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ahui Herrera wrote:
   In lugnet.general, Jeff Barnas wrote:
   Would anyone happen to know what the heck this thing is? It fits perfectly on a minifigs body but I doubt its LEGO. There are no markings on it at all and has a terrible paint job.

Unable to embed http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=687679 in /general/?n=46271

Unable to embed http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=687680 in /general/?n=46271

Unable to embed http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=687681 in /general/?n=46271

Hum.. these links are NOT working... =(

-AHui

A&M LWorks

I am sorry but i moved all my pictures (easier to navigate) around in my brickshelf account and i am waiting for them to become public