 General / 46269
    Re: ISD bricks is bending over time —Jason S. Mantor
   Is it all the 1x16's in the "frame" or are certain one's under more stress ? The reason I ask is that, I'm prototyping some simple technic beams in aluminium and steel to fix this and I wonder how many I'll need to make... -JSM (...) (21 years ago, 12-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: ISD bricks is bending over time —Øyvind Steinnes
   No its just the 8 bricks in the middle of the frameconstruction where the stand (feet) is mounted. All the weight from the ship is resting on those two stands and offcourse the bricks where those stands are mounted will get all the tension. It can (...) (21 years ago, 13-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)