 General / 46238
    Re: Brickshelf Viewer —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Let me add in my vote for autmaticly converting a *.bmp file that is uploaded to a *.png file. (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickshelf Viewer —Mike Thorn
   (...) I'll second that - provided there is an option to turn it off at my discretion. Like Kevin said, there are some things that it would be very bad to do conversions on. But the overall idea is good. Could probably save a good deal of space on (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, FTX)

        Re: Brickshelf Viewer —Jonathan Wilson
   (...) Wrong, not for PNG. JPEG yes because thats a lossy format. But PNG is lossless and there is no data that is thrown away when its compressed. Perhaps have an option to convert *.bmp files to either *.jpg or *.png depending on which is more (...) (21 years ago, 11-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)