 General / 46223
    Re: Brickshelf Viewer (and MIME types) —Dan Boger
   (...) Yup, we use it on Peeron and LDraw - though I was trying to recompile it (with a new patch from Don), but haven't had the time to figure out exactly how we did it last time. Doesn't help that the server doesn't have X installed - I think it's (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad)

        Re: Brickshelf Viewer (and MIME types) —Don Heyse
   (...) I created this readme when we built the BSD offscreen only (no X) version for Peeron. (URL) think it covers just about everything. If you only want 128x128 thumbs you can skip the step about reconfiguring Mesa for larger images. Enjoy, Don (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish, lugnet.cad)