 General / 46221
    Re: Brickshelf Viewer —Bruce Hietbrink
   (...) I'd just like to add my name to the list of those suggesting an option to opt in to allow their real name to be poated. I always try to give proper credit when citing a MOC either in a discussion or if I want to borrow a design idea, but have (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Brickshelf Viewer —Leonard Hoffman
   (...) Seems the links issue is the big one - perhaps if there was a link on the Brickshelf mainpage to this page: (URL) even, if there were a statement on the site about how to opt yourself in - for example, urging Users to explicitly use their full (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)