 General / 46221
  Re: Brickshelf Viewer

(...) I'd just like to add my name to the list of those suggesting an option to opt in to allow their real name to be poated. I always try to give proper credit when citing a MOC either in a discussion or if I want to borrow a design idea, but have (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf Viewer

(...) Seems the links issue is the big one - perhaps if there was a link on the Brickshelf mainpage to this page: (URL) even, if there were a statement on the site about how to opt yourself in - for example, urging Users to explicitly use their full (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)