 General / 46206
  Re: Brickshelf Viewer

(...) What I'd rather see is Kevin to implement at least a few of these features, if not even more right on Brickshelf itself. Which is the whole point of BSV, to show Kevin just how much better Brickshelf *could* be. --SteveR (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf Viewer

(...) features, if (...) to (...) Brickshelf is a fantastic resource, particularly being free. And being a user of a free resource it seems wrong to criticise it. However, the Brickshelf interface is now looking somewhat dated and I am sure there (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)

  Re: Brickshelf Viewer

(...) I really hate this line of reasoning. It assumes the user should not have any role in the development or maintainence of community software. While BrickShelf is privately owner, and provided as a free service, the users should be able to (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.publish)