 General / 46088
  LUGNET t-shirt sale!

As mentioned here: (URL) rumors are true! I have some remaining LUGNET t-shirts to clear out! Cost is $10 USD, via PayPal (payments@lugnet.com), and includes: FREE SHIPPING!! in the U.S. and Canada. Send e-mail to me with your order. Shirts are sold (...) (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: LUGNET t-shirt sale!

I have an update on qtys. This is what we have left: XL: 26 black, 13 tan L: 3 black, 10 tan -Suz (20 years ago, 4-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LUGNET t-shirt sale!

(...) Another update on qtys! XL: 15 black, 11 tan L: 9 tan Shirts are being shipped to domestic addresses while I'm checking postal rates for non-US/Canada. Thanks for everyone's support! -Suz (20 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.general)