 General / 4608
  Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden

(...) The new Adventurers sets look very ugly to me, and I do not intend to buy any. I do not think you are missing much. The SW sets are definitely the best and funnest sets to come out in the last 2 years; we are not big SW fans (I was 15 when the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden

(...) That's not the point. I _really_ dislike TLG for bringing out sets (or whole themes) in some part of the world and then forget about the rest of the countries. I mean, for a global operating business, TLG is really missing sales. (...) The (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden

(...) Yes, I guess so. Although I guess the obvious is that they have much more sales over here than there. (...) I remember a detail that the main character was the bastard offspring of a tough SOB businessman who treated him like crap, but only to (...) (25 years ago, 9-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)