 General / 4601
Re: At last: Star Wars Lego arrived in Sweden
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 8 Jun 1999 11:53:56 GMT

Anders Isaksson wrote:
Just wanted to let all you Americans know how lucky you are, living in the
center of the world :-)
In this sense you are right - they (Americans) usually get all the best
stuff early before us - poor Europeans ;-)
Additionally to this they have special sets or even subthemes i.e.
Aquaraiders or Robomasters (arrrgh...)
Yes, it is really nice to live in the centre of the world...

The episode 4-6 Star Wars Lego just arrived in Sweden (and the movie will not
arrive until the end of the month).
But it is something wrong with Sweden because Ep.4-6 sets arrived even
into wild Lithuania at the middle of April - I had an idea that I am
living at the edge of the world.

Gintaras