 General / 45829
Re: New trans-'electric'-yellow, kinda flourescent and neon-lookin'
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 2004 18:24:16 GMT

In lugnet.general, David Simmons wrote:
Only found so far as Bionicle brains/eyes.  Has this color appeared anywhere
else?

It's not "kinda flourescent and neon-lookin'".  It does glow quite brightly
under blacklight.  The only three pieces I can confirm having seen in this color
are the Toa eyepiece, one of the two Euro Misprint Kaukau "underwater breathing"
masks, and one piece from the Clikits sample pack handed out last year at Toy
Fair.  Tahu's eyepiece was also a new trans-flourescent red color (it also
glows), and that's the only piece I've ever seen produced in that color.
Additionally, at Toy Fair I discovered that the new trans-orange color (not to
be confused with the old "trans-orange" which should more accurately be called
"trans-flourescent orange") first introduced in the Clikits line has been
brought over to the System themes by way of the Alpha Team sets.