 General / 45810
  Re: New trans-'electric'-yellow, kinda flourescent and neon-lookin'

(...) Dave, Haven't seen the bionicle color yet, but there was a trans-neon not-antifreeze yellow color variant that came out awhile ago. Here's a pic a friend sent me: (URL) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New trans-'electric'-yellow, kinda flourescent and neon-lookin'

Ah yes, I'm aware of the trans-antifreeze variant. You can really see the difference if the pieces are exposed to UV. This color appears to be a trans-yellow base with a neon edge to it, just like the new trans-light blue we've been seeing. Dave (...) (21 years ago, 25-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)