 General / 4578
    Re: Vast wasteland ST:V SPOILER (was Re: Counting parts —Tom McDonald
   (...) spoiler space ST:V: Summary: Another Starfleet ship has been exiled to the delta quadrant by the same force/people(the name of which escapes me ATM) that sent Voyager there. That ship's crew discovered extra-dimensional aliens who were curious (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Vast wasteland ST:V SPOILER (was Re: Counting parts —Scott Edward Sanburn
   SES ALERT: ST:V and ST:DS9 Spoilers! I thought DS9 & Voyager's seasons were great! I am mad at the DS9 Sisko merging thing with the Prophets. Otherwise, it was a great sendoff. I also didn't like everyone leaving, it was too convenient. At least the (...) (25 years ago, 8-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)