 General / 4569
  Re: DACTA windows 9267

(...) Martyn, welcome back from the dark ages! My dark ages were from 1966-79, so I've been out for a while. Back in the mid 80's I needed 180 of the 2x2 yellow windows, so I ended up buying 90 copies of small basic set #517. At $3.99 per set, that (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: DACTA windows 9267

Actually, I bought several DACTA packs from (URL) the other week. So you might try there. The road signs are a good deal, as well as the plates, the windows are so so , just compare the piece count to SAHS, the roof tiles are nice as well. (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)

  Re: DACTA windows 9267

(...) Glen Tannenbaum is another source of Dacta, and he gives a discount. You may be able to order that set through him (I just ordered some Dacta sets, one of which was from an older catalog and looks like it has the 1x4x2 fences which are hard to (...) (25 years ago, 7-Jun-99, to lugnet.general)