 General / 45627
  "My Lugnet"

It needs to be easier for members to get to their member info. A "My Lugnet" button on the front page would make it easier to get to the member-specific info. Of course, if no registered user cookie is detected then the same spot on the page could (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.general) !

  Re: "My Lugnet"

(...) It's funny you should mention that. We have the subdomain (URL) my.lugnet.com> with the intention of doing something like this at some point. Suz and I talked about replacing the "Sign In" key in the toolbar with a minifig head that links to (...) (21 years ago, 20-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.admin.general, FTX)