 General / 4560
4559  |  4561
Subject:
Major Computer Crash
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 03:46:56 GMT

I have only just got back online following a major computer crash last week.
Unfortunately I have lost all bookmarks, address book and saved messages plus
more.

If we have traded or communicated in the past, please contact me with your
address details such that I can start all over again! If we have deals
outstanding, please let me know where we are at.

Grahame Reid