 General / 45536
Re: Women and Eric?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 17 Feb 2004 05:45:52 GMT

In lugnet.space, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
[...]
See what you gotta do is focus the topic away from the "how much time you
spend doing it/how much this costs/how much room in the house this will take
up" and more towards creativity.

Especially be sure to explain to the woman how you like using your hands in a
gentle, but creative way.  [...]

LOL!

Yup, (swapping in 'man' for 'woman' above) that's what I told my (now) husband!

:-D  *blush*

-Suz