 General / 45534
  Re: LEGOFan.net [...]

(...) A user-configurable dynamic newspage. yeah, that'd be super-neat. Such a thing is why I'd never want to work on a printed magazine for LUGs. Scripts and the web can produce a publication that's way more efficient, up-to-the-minute, adaptable (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)

  Re: LEGOFan.net [...]

(...) Hmmm. This part could be largely handled via existing standards -- each site could spit out an RDF feed. RDF isn't perfect, but I think it'd do. And a particularly cool thing about sites doing this is that one could use any of the zillions of (...) (20 years ago, 17-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego)