 General / 45502
  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Sorry, but I've gotta agree with Tamy-that was totally uncalled for. I don't often make mention of such things, but it seems like all day you've been posting really combative things ("just the ignorant statement I was waiting for!" in response (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) I've managed to get attention, for sure. Unforunently people don't seem to be reading past the controversy at all. So I've dug myself a hole, as usual. Maybe I'm too used to saying derogatory things to friends and on the internet, which btw (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

In lugnet.general, Steve Runnels wrote: much snippage (...) I cant speak for FBTB, but this isn't true for Classic-Castle. We felt perfectly welcome at Lugnet. The group of fans starting CC thought that a new website could meet needs that .castle (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) Hmm, I guess it was BZPower that didn't feel welcome because of the bionicle bashing. Still with CC, and probably FBTB, LUGNET didn't meet your needs so you made your own. Just as good of a reason. And all the more reason I see LegoFan, if (...) (20 years ago, 16-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)