 General / 45439
    Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community. —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) Maybe they assumed we'd see it here. I can kind of see the first announcement being here, since Lugnet does act as a de facto hub, but future developments will require a lot of serious outreach before anything goes much further - from whatever (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community. —James Trobaugh
   (...) I think getting the buy-in should happen very early or else people in the other groups are going to feel as if they are second class citizens in the process. I think the fact that it was only posted to LUGNET just highlights the fact that (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community. —Kelly McKiernan
   (...) I completely agree. (...) Well, Lugnet serves as A hub, certainly - for a subset of the total online LEGO audience. That's not to say there couldn't be a more comprehensive one created. Right now all I've seen are fairly vague proposals... I (...) (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)