 General / 45422
  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

No offense intended Terry, but yours was the latest post. Could we PLEASE trim the number of groups that this discussion has snared?! I hate digging to find the content that I want. -Duane (20 years ago, 12-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: LEGOFan.net - central community run hub for all areas of the LEGO community.

(...) I totally agree and I highlighted your other post about trimming the groups. Terry (20 years ago, 14-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)