 General / 45345
Re: newsgroup question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 10 Feb 2004 21:27:41 GMT

"Øyvind Steinnes" <phoenix@online.no> wrote in message
news:HsMnyy.1AK7@lugnet.com...
The last group I'm leaving now is alt.toys.lego, it has been overwelmed • with
sales and auctions. And almost no discussion about the LEGO itself... just • a
few questions now and then. Is other lugnet-member/users also read other
LEGO-related news groups, or is lugnet the only alternative?

I always hit rec.toys.lego before Lugnet - and I post my questions there
first.

Every once in a while you'll see a Spam posting - or someone mentioning an
auction - and best of all, the tone is at least as nice as it is here.

I prefer rec.toys.lego since you don't have to receive and reply to an email
for every stinkin' NNTP post.  (Yeah, I know it's a subject that's been beat
to death, but it hasn't been beat to death enough for someone to fix it - or
at least slate it to be fixed.)