 General / 45303
45302  |  45304
Subject:
Not quite on topic, but a plea for help!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 6 Feb 2004 07:55:44 GMT

Dear participants in the Lugnet Forum.

I am a PhD student at The Norwegian School of Management (BI) in Norway.
Currently we are conducting a research study trying to build knowledge about how
we, as consumers, are sharing our experience as customers of products or
services in discussion forum such as this one.  The data collected through this
survey will form the basis for my PhD dissertation.  I find the discussions in
this forum very interesting, and invite you to participate in the study on the
link below.  Answering the survey will take approximately 10 minutes of your
time.

http://www.questback.com/NorwegianSchoolofManagementBI/WOM/

To those of you that take this posting offensive, I apologize.

Many thanks to those of you who take the trouble and help me in my PhD work.

All comments, positive or negative, are welcomed, but please mail me directly
(liv.karin.slattebrekk@bi.no) so we don't spam this forum unnecessary.

Best regards, Liv Karin Slåttebrekk
PhD Student, Department of Marketing, NSM BI