 General / 45264
  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) Well, I would assume this-- what else would motivate change? "If it ain't broke, don't fix it" (and, of course, it's cheaper to do nothing), and perhaps the concept of all yellow figs isn't necessarily "broke", but perhaps profits are. Perhaps (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)

  Re: New Skin Tones coming? (was: Re: Scans from new danish 2004 catalog)

(...) Oops--my cynicism is showing, alas. All too often, it seems, corporations like to pretend that their biggest changes are entirely driven by internal decisions made in a vacuum; they seldom if ever acknowledge that a competitor's practices are (...) (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.dear-lego, FTX)