 General / 45239
    Re: Lore on Lego vs. Legos —Brian P. Gefrich
   (...) My favorite line from Star Trek: TNG when Pulaski refers to Data as Dah-ta and says "What's the difference?" to which he replies "One is my name, the other is not." -Brian P. Gefrich LEGO Pet Peeve Guy (21 years ago, 3-Feb-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)