 General / 45212
    Re: WorldLUG into public domain Todd Lehman
   Paul, I support you in this and please let me know if there's anything I can do to help nurture discussions. --Todd (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: WorldLUG into public domain —Tim Courtney
   (...) Todd - PDX is just around the corner - how about lets find some time to circle up with people who are interested at the fest and discuss the prospects? -Tim (20 years ago, 2-Feb-04, to lugnet.general)