 General / 45128
45127  |  45129
Subject:
Chapter 4 teasers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle, lugnet.general, lugnet.animation
Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 04:42:53 GMT

Hey everyone,

Its been a while since my last post, but I'm back with some pretty impressive
teasers for chapter 4 'A Dark Ritual' I can't really say how close I am to
finishing it, but It will be well worth the wait, unlike my first three chapters
which I'm not really pleased with at the moment....but rest assure there are
many greater things to come from 'The Kingdom of Galere' in the future. With
that said, I'm proud to share the following pictures with my viewing audience,

Thats it for now, feedback is always appreciated ;)

Joey 'Sketch' Finnell

http://www.ozbricks.com/punx842003/Chronicles.html