 General / 4511
Re: What are you?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 05:08:50 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tamyra Teed ("Mookie") writes:
Tom, I'd really like to know where you come up with all your spamcake
lines!!! I find myself scrolling to the end of your messages first just
to see what you changed it to today!

lol  Is it on its way to becoming an institution or something? :)  I just make
them up. Often they have something to do (even punwise) with the message to
which I'm responding. And of course spamcake is oh-so versatile..

Though to answer your question... I'd have to get a good look at some of
the fabuland creatures again first to see if one of those might fit me..

hehe  It's been awhile. I remember when those came out and thinking that those
Danish people at Lego must be smokin some perty powrfull stuff.. (but Fabuland
was cute anyway :)

Because I sure can't come up with a piece that would be me off the top
of my head :(

Maybe this was too much of a thought bender. Too much psych involved or
something. Maybe something was in the air-conditioner at work when I posted
that idea... :P

-Tom McD.
when replying, note that spamcake does not effectively harbor legionaires
disease.