 General / 4507
4506  |  4508
Subject:
traitor transport survey
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 5 Jun 1999 01:39:12 GMT

I would like to thank those folks who filled out my survey on  the Traitor
Transport product. As I
get in a few more hits I will compile and share the results. I was also
recently in touch with the
LEGO store manager at Ontario Place in Toronto and he provided me with some
pretty neat
insights, for instance in Canada, 94% of LEGO buyers are male. I would have
thought that perhaps
a few more females would be buying LEGO and other construction products.
Lastly, I visited a
school and did a survey with a class of 10 year olds to get their feedback on
several of the LEGO
products.
One theme that appears constant in the feedback I have received is that people
want connectivity.
Molded pieces appear to be the very anithisis of LEGO. As mentioned I will send
back a full report
of this market study to the Lugnet site. If you have not filled out my survey,
I would surely appreciate any additional input I can get.

regards
Bob