 General / 45043
    Lego Tattoo - an experience —Chris Maddison
   Hey all, This is certainly old hat to most of you, but I recently submitted an article to another website I frequent, (URL) BMEzine.com>, about getting my tattoo (see (URL)). Here's the article for those interested: (URL) One little word: BME (Body (...) (21 years ago, 21-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)