 General / 44930
44929  |  44931
Subject:
What is the best bucket / tub?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 2004 15:00:39 GMT

I had a $25 Toys R Us gift card burning a hole in my pocket. I wanted to
wait and see if they would stock the 4400 tub. But it is apparently
discontinued.

4107 has far too may 1x1's.

So I bought two red buckets - 4105. This has lots of tan and brown pieces.

So what is your favorite tub or bucket? What will be the best one to buy in
2004?

Bryan