 General / 44850
    Re: Mindstorms is NOT going away —Bryan Kinkel
   The press release specifically mentions the following products as "products the company wants to stake on." Harry Potter Mindstorms Clikits Bionicle Not specifically mentioned: Star Wars. Although I would speculate that this will continue on. Bryan (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mindstorms is NOT going away —Jan-Albert van Ree
   (...) Funny it doesn't mention the Designer/Creator series... lines which have no licensing issues and are truly all about the brick. (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

        Re: Mindstorms is NOT going away —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Designer/Creator series are part of the larger "Make and Create" group--which as we know, sales doubled on (according to the press release). Plus, check your Lego club magazine (see the comic featuring Coastwatch and the Hovercraft) something (...) (21 years ago, 15-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)