 General / 4478
    Legoland Carlsbad photos available —Tim Rueger
   Hi, all, I visited Legoland in Carlsbad, CA, last week. Wow. Lots of the photos I took are now available for viewing at: (URL) While it's not the vast, multi-megabyte archive of digital photos that others have put online, it is in fact viewable in (...) (25 years ago, 4-Jun-99, to lugnet.general, lugnet.legoland.california)