 General / 44694
  Re: Spiyeti, anyone? (short comic)

I think that story had a good lesson in it for everyone. I'm just not sure what it was. But I enjoyed reading it over a warm bowl of Spiyeti-o's. Hey, where'd you get all that LEGO snow? ;) -Brendan (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: Spiyeti, anyone? (short comic)

(...) That puts it on par with your source material in that aspect, no? (...) Mmmm... Spiyeti-o's... (...) I heard that they changed the formula for white, so I ran all my white bricks through a shredder. Except the Yeti pieces, of course. (2 URLs) (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)