 General / 44678
    Lego changes strategy —Sonnich Jensen
   I read in the paper today (URL) the director of lego is fired, as he should change it from a negative business to a positive, which (he) has failed. He is fires and Kjeld Kirk Kristiansen will take over, and lego will "go back to the brick", no more (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego changes strategy —Anne Carasik
     (...) Really? I though the HP and Star Wars are good ideas. However, I think moving away from the Galidor castle crap is a good idea. -Anne (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego changes strategy —Pedro Silva
     (...) (URL) hope we get more designer-like sets in the future! Pedro (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego changes strategy —David Georgiades
     The official TLC announcement: www.lego.com/eng/inf...ressdetail (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

         Re: Lego changes strategy —Steve Demlow
     (...) This mentions reducing the top management structure from 14 to 9 people. Does anyone know where Brad Justice fits into this picture? Steve (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)

        Re: Lego changes strategy —Paul Kleniewski
   just simple suggestion for the future maybe tlc board should read news groups here they would know what ppl really want br pixel (20 years ago, 9-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.mediawatch)