 General / 44677
  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) OK, I had to think about this for a while - but it does raise a question: How do they determine how many PaB cups of bricks are in a carton? Do they just guestimate, or do they fill a cup and work off of that? Because, AFOLs (and kids!) who (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)

  Re: Chat with Kate & Jake / translation to English

(...) I haven't a clue. I got the impression that a newly arrived box full of any one type of brick equals a certain number of sales, so I presume it's based on how many cups you can fill from an average box of average parts. Some people will get (...) (20 years ago, 8-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.lego.direct)