 General / 44661
Re: Where does this brick come from (Illonois Grand opening 2003)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 7 Jan 2004 08:56:30 GMT

In lugnet.general, Sonnich Jensen wrote:
Hi all!

I have a 2x1 high Duplo brick, with a Lego logo on one side, and this text on
the other:

Illonois Grand Opening 2003
Northbrook Court
Woodfield Mall

Where does this come from - what was it?

BR
Sonnich
http://www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/

The brick was used to commemorate the opening of the 2 new Lego stores in
Illinois in late 2003. It came from one of the 2 stores listed on it (Northbrook
or Woodfield). It was given to guests to the store as a promotion.

Hope that helped!

You can see much more of these on my Duplo promo brick page:

http://landofbricks.com/duplo.html

Enjoy!
Mark P