 General / 44652
  Thanks from the Kunce Family

I recieved this email from Diane Kunce: "We are Travis Kunce's parents and just want all to know that we were so very proud of his creativity and know that he is building 3-D cloud formations in the sky. You will never know the magnitude that your (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.announce) !!

  Re: Thanks from the Kunce Family

(...) Thanks for posting that Leonard, however it might be better if you didn't post their phone number, unless they said it was OK. ROSCO (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)