 General / 44650
  Re: New 2004 Sets!

(...) I need some bricks similar to the blue transperant panels (socalled train windows), to get a right stripe on trains, meaining similar colour, bur not transperant. This seems like it might be it. A few days ago I was searching peeron and did (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.year.2004)

  Re: New 2004 Sets!

(...) Sure as heck looks like violet to me, but purples/blues never quite come through very well in low-quality images like this... I'd buy it if it was...and I don't even collect Harry Potter sets! --Dave (20 years ago, 6-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New 2004 Sets!

Odds are it is purple/violet, since that is the color of the Knights bus in the books, from what I can remember. (...) -- Tom Stangl ***(URL) Visual FAQ home (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)

  Re: New 2004 Sets!

(...) One of the colors changed was purple. (URL) Like this.> The Knightbus has the new purple. (URL) j o n (URL) zemi.net> (URL) moonbase> (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.general, FTX)

  Re: New 2004 Sets!

(...) I wonder if that might be Violet. Several of the figs from the NBA Collector packs have Violet torsos and hips/legs. These were incorrectly inventoried as Purple, but many have now been corrected. Interesting. I think one of the McD's mini (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.general)