 General / 44489
44488  |  44490
Subject:
A question regarding those colour changes
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Wed, 17 Dec 2003 10:23:26 GMT

Hi,

Kate and/or Jake mentioned changes to some other colours as well,
besides the grey, dark grey and brown, and mentioned "a few pastel
colours" IIRC.

Any clue/idea/hint which colours will be affected?

After this stupid idea to change grey and cooking up a cover story over
"kids like the new grey better", I see them (TLC) capable of any misdeed.

I would not be amazed to the slightest to see changes in other popular
colours. Remember, tan and sand-anything are "pastel" enough to fall
pray to this fishy story.

my 2ct, Christian