 General / 44467
    Re: Now that I've had a chance to see the new colors —John Gerlach
   (...) Believe me, I shop at Bricklink!! Unfortunately, since I've been unemployed for a while I can't buy nearly as much as I'd like... Gotta worry about paying the mortgage before I can beging to think about buying more bricks! JohnG, GMLTC (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)

        Re: Now that I've had a chance to see the new colors —John Neal
   (...) Tsk, tsk. Priorities, man! ;-) JOHN (21 years ago, 15-Dec-03, to lugnet.general, FTX)