 General / 44458
44457  |  44459
Subject:
Amount 1x2 plates in set 254
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 14 Dec 2003 17:11:51 GMT

Sorry, I don't know where to post about homemaker sets, so I dropped it in
.general.

When rebuilding my old set 254 (Mother and daughter with prams) I noticed
that the instructions show four blue 1x2 plates, but the photo on the cover
shows only two. The inventory on peeron used the instructions as source.
How many blue 1x2 plates were actually included in this set?

Niels