 General / 44418
Re: The Coolest Picture
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 11 Dec 2003 13:24:46 GMT

At 08:12 AM 12/11/2003, you wrote:
ok, it's 7:59 a.m., I don't know where I've been, but this is got to be [{The
Coolest Picture}] I have seen in a long time! Well, this morning, at least!

<http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=573710
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/J-2/8wide/RossFolder/thumb/111rosslighting.jpg_thumb.jpg>>

Really great work Rosco!

One Word: W.o.w.

I'll chance another one: Beautiful!

Dramatic! Clever! Engaging! Really great use of the lamp reflectors!!

Thanks for posting that, Eric. Makes we want to go buy a few myself.

~Mike