 General / 44224
  Updates on addresses of sites under ozBricks

Hi everybody, Due to few changes under ozBricks server, I wanted to update everybody regarding my sites: 1. The ozBricks links sites new address is: (URL) Links might not work for a while (until the entire changes will be done). Please updates your (...) (21 years ago, 26-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle, lugnet.cad, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.technic, lugnet.space, lugnet.starwars, lugnet.trains, lugnet.pirates, FTX)