 General / 44200
Re: No more Surname search on Brickshelf??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 22:19:06 GMT

In lugnet.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
Hi all,

I quite often used to search for people's galleries by surname, as I know most
of the surnames of people I wanna search for. Well no more. I now only have the
option to search by username, which is often (mostly?) unrelated to the person's
name. This means I have to keep a list of usernames of people whose gallery I
may wish to check from time to time. Needless to say this is disappointing, and
I don't see the reason for it, but I guess the Brickshelf Admin has his
reasons....

I just wish he'd get 'round to implementing uploading of .tar.gz files, and
ability to move folders....

Oh darn! I missed the earlier thread! Oh well. But I'd still like .tar.gz files
and folder moves - maybe repetition will help ;)

ROSCO