 General / 44137
  Re: Changes to Brickshelf?

(...) All good and reasonable. But you didn't answer the (implied) question... Is this a change or are many of us misremembering? I *seem* to remember being able to put "pien" into the entry field displayed when you clicked on "search members" from (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Changes to Brickshelf?

No it's definitely a change. I used to search for people always by name and now I can't. I can't even tell who's stuff I'm looking at in the recent folders. It's really tough to connect people to thier username too. The whole thing is sort of (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)

  Re: Changes to Brickshelf?

(...) No, you're correct Lar, it is definitely a change. Oh well, score one more for The Red Tape. ROSCO (21 years ago, 25-Nov-03, to lugnet.general)