 General / 44117
    Re: how to transport lego by air —Kerry Raymond
    (...) Don't trust the airport baggage handlers. Read about my experiences earlier this year with sending a large MOC as checked baggage. (URL) your MOCs are small enough to take as carry-on, I would do it that way. If your MOCs are large (like (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: how to transport lego by air —Scott Lyttle
   (...) Kerry, There's a product out there called "Foam In Place Seating", made by Dynamic Systems, inc. in North Carolina. You can make custom-sized foam inserts. Their primary focus is on seating systems, especially for elderly people in wheelchairs (...) (21 years ago, 24-Nov-03, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au)